Friday, November 10, 2006

Frat Boys

Sometimes it's great when other people look like assholes. That's because I can do nothing and still come off as a pretty cool dude compared to them. And that's why I like frat boys so much. They're inherently dicks to begin with, but put me or the rest of the Hairy Carrot Nation next to them, and we look normal for a change.
So, it was no surprise to anyone when two Chi Psi fraternity brothers from the University of South Carolina decided to sue the producers of "Borat". You see, the movie was a fake documentary, but no one told these pricks the part about it being fake. They appear in the film making remarks about women and how slavery should make a comeback. I'm sure the local chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha will be coming to the guys' defense. (Here's another example of a few bad apples ruining it for the rest of us honkies.)
Now these two pussies are claiming that they were mislead about the project and they wouldn't have said all of those things if they were sober. Sounds like a Mel Gibson moment to me, but who am I to judge? I get drunk and talk shit, but it's usually in the form of "Hey, I love to bang frat boys' moms."
The point here is that they did, indeed, make the comments. It doesn't matter if they were drunk or high or sucking the glass dick. They said it. Just like those dumb whores that show their tits to "Girls Gone Wild" and then get upset. Fuck 'em. I did.
Frat boys hate being called "frat boys". Who cares what they like? I prefer to call them poor little drunks with trust funds, but it doesn't roll off the tongue as well. So if you're a frat boy and you want to change your image, don't support these racist fags. Shun them as if they were Latinos at your country club. Then, disavow your gay fraternities based on "Greek" culture. Trust me, real ethnic Greeks think you're all a bunch of sissy boys anyway, and so do the rest of us.

No comments: