Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Some Catching Up To Do

Seems there are just so many things going on in the world, but I haven't had a lot of chances to throw my in two cents. Instead of covering one subject, how about we just cover a lot of ground quickly?

Britney Spears Shaves Her Head
Didn't this skank show her kooch to the world a few months back? Was it shaved? You couldn't really tell. The reality is that I care more about her kooch than her head. Isn't she a singer? Has this chick put out any new songs lately or is she just partying her ass off after dumping that prickfuck she married. Her hot little body has gone to hell and she's mental to boot.
The story about her shaved head dominated the news this past Sunday. There's irony. The media really does need to prioritize. If not, we'll soon find out how many pieces of corn were in Barack Obama's stool after one of his $500/plate fundraising dinners.

Duke Basketball
For those of you not into college basketball, let me help out. Duke had been in the Top 25 for the last 10 years, until last week. They lost 5 games in a row, which is a sign of the second coming. Anyway, they won a game and miraculously re-appeared in the Top 25 again (Rank - 15).
Just to recap, I still say that for a bunch of allegedly intelligent people, it was stupid to hire black strippers for an (nearly) all white lacrosse kegger. In Durham, no less. Shit, they still sell nickel bags there.

Anna Nicole Smith
I don't know and I don't give a shit.

Rush Limbaugh
I haven't busted his miniscule balls in a long time, so I wanted to share something he said on last Thursday's show. At approximately 12:25pm, he was asked by a Libertarian caller about our president's credibility, noting that most of what Bush has said about Iraq turned out to be not true. El Rushdo said "Bush does not lie!"
Never? He's never lies! We know he doesn't because Rush said so. It must be true.

Daytona 500
Honestly, this topic is near the Anna Nicole topic on the old "Do I Give A Shit-O-Meter", but I will admit seeing that car skid upside down for a couple of city blocks was a lot cooler that any special effects shit I ever saw in a Die Hard flick.

Ash Wednesday
Where in the Bible did Jesus say, "Smear some black soot on your head and go shopping in rememberance of me"? Nowhere.

NBA All-Star Game
I just realized that Wayne Newton really did perform, and not an animatronic robot facimile. He was nearly lifelike in many respects, but I had more realistic blow-up dolls. Mr. Synthetic really does not need close-up camera angles.

Peace out for now, honkies!

No comments: