Sunday, February 11, 2007

What the hell just happened? Part 1.

You know, sometimes yours truly needs to get a little break from reality, take a little vacation, recharge the old batteries. So, I'm sitting around the last few weeks, trying to get my thoughts organised about this here blogging thing, when I get the biggest case of writers block ever. EVER. No ideas whatsoever. I gotta take action.

Now, it ain't like I got no fodder for the ole' brain cannon. Ya see, I have a DVD collection that rivals Netflix, and I have not one, but three(3) DVR's, and a Big ole box o' educational tapes from years gone by. And if I'm not sitting on this machine all day, I'm watching the boob tube. So why Willie, why? Why have you been MIA for far too long, you may ask?

I went on a ski trip.

Big deal, some may say..whoop dee freakin' doo...Some of you vomit at the mere mention of the white stuff. See, I've lived in the South all my life, so I'm used to 95 degree weather with 100 percent humidity. Most precipitation I see is clear, not white, (unless it's the once a month the old lady gets off it, ba doom doom cha.) So when I was invited for a FREE fun filled week of fun and frivolity at a ski resort, I said what the heck.

So stay tuned for Part 2 of my trip diary. It'll be a hoot. 5 days, 30 people, 56 cases of beer, 28 large bottles of booze, 2 twelve-person hot tubs, and male to female ratio pushing 4.7 to 1 (still don't know about that one chick.), average age 23, and everybody wantin' Willie B. to show how to do it "Old School". Word up, yo.

Willie B.....seein' ya.

No comments: