Friday, August 31, 2007

Queer Eye For That Senator Guy

I've got to get my two cents worth in here. Seems a Senator Larry Craig from Idaho (yeah, I've never heard of the dude either) tried to pick up an undercover cop in a mens' room at an airport. According to the cop, his actions were consistent with what a shitter-stalker would do when you're horny and in enjoying the friendly skies.

Personally, I can attest that the depressurization of the cabin does put a little lead in the pencil sometimes, but that's as far as I go. The last thing I'm thinking of is playing footsies with some dude while dropping anchor.

The Senator claimed he had a wide stance. Come on, man, you're not playing on the offensive line. He also said he was picking up toilet paper off the floor, which the cop interpreted as soliciting hand gestures. Who the hell picks anything up off the floor in a public crapper? No one. Not even the janitor.

But the best part is that the Senator didn't say a word to anyone. Not to his wife, his staff, or even his pastor. Instead, he gets the citation in the mail and pleads guilty via the post office. This isn't a traffic ticket, you dumbass! You go to court, make the cop look stupid (not that hard to do sometimes) and take your best shot of getting out of the mess.

Frankly, I thought the only things that ever came out of Idaho were taters and Napoleon Dynamite. Now I can add dumbshit gay republicans to my list. Maybe his constituents should "Vote For Pedro".

No comments: